Sweet Memories by Nicolette Larson

Find more artists like Nicolette Larson at MySpace Music

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thing 10: Wikis

I left a wiki post on this site Wikimedia (sandbox)- Metapub - Would like to donate.I really like the Common Craft videos, original and easy to understand. I would never have thought of a wiki as a way to communicate with family or friends. My sister, brother and I are trying to sell my mother's house. We all live in different states or countries and her house is in another different state. This might be an interesting way to keep up with the realtor and improvements on the house. Wikis would be great for library communities too for dialog, book review clubs and other projects.

1 comment:

Captain Crone said...

I think a wiki really would be neat for book reviews!